When it comes to learning Korean or any other foreign language many people just spend hours on grammar, phrases or watching shows in their target language to get better. And eventually they lost interest in learning the language because they don't seem to improve but what people don’t realize is that vocabulary is very important. Vocabulary is the basic of any language for example just think about how small kids learn their native language, before saying any complex sentences they try to say single words like mom, dad, table, etc. and with time they learn to express themselves properly. And it’s same with us too so before saying any complex structures start with basics like vocabulary, basic grammar points.

So, I thought why not just start a series for Korean vocabularies as I am also learning Korean from past 1 year and I think I am capable to provide you with useful contents in our journey of learning Korean language.

One more thing, with vocabulary I mean useful one not just any random vocab that you’ll never going to use. I will update this blog every time when I upload a new vocabulary set so that you can easily get it instead of wandering here and there.

Link of blogs related to vocabulary: Click on it to open the blog

Family Vocabulary

Direction Vocabulary

Days of the Week Vocabulary

Months of the year Vocabulary

Colors Vocabulary

Weather and Seasons Vocabulary


And if you want to know any particular vocab or have any questions feel free to ask me in the comment section 😉

If you are learning Korean or interested in South Korea do check my blogs👈.